Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Neighborhood

Our web page finally got pictures of the week up, so I thought I'd steal a few of them for your benefit. These are pre-school meetings but this is basically what staff meeting looks like which occur 2-3 times per month.

The wonderful people I work with. Can you find me? I'm rather bright. Right to left: Chaplain Tim, Rosa-cafeteria, Bonny-cafeteria, Paul-maintenance, Me!, Nancy-office manager, Jason-maintenance, Ed-Music (notice I'm using first names. You should be proud. That's been a great achievement.)

Hindman-History/Bible (nobody uses his first name. What is it anyway?) Kathy-Academic VP, Sharon- my lovely head dean, Rick- The big cheese PRINCIPAL, Beth-librarian/school counselor
Josh-Asst. Boys Dean, Callie-Recruiting, Coach Adams, Cheryl-Cafeteria, Stella-English, and Mr. Grow is barely visible back there. (sorry, no first names for him. Just not possible.)

That's most of them... There's a lot of tough stuff that is discussed in that library. But we have about as much fun as anything else. Great bunch really.

My girls have all left me except for 14 that had to stay to work for break. So quiet. It's really quite nice. 53 children IS a bit much after all.

No comments: