Sunday, September 23, 2007

Snoopervision

Jennifer came for the weekend!!!! Thank goodness. It's great to be with girlfriends again. They have a way of fixing things. Poor thing had to deal with me being on duty. Friday night they call converged on my house for brownies and veggie tales. Saturday morning we were woken up every 5 minutes from 6:30 on pretty much for phone calls on the Dean's Cell. Sabbath afternoon was not much help catching up on sleep either cause the same thing happened. But she put up with it all. And well the girls fell in love with her.
Saturday night I was on supervision for bowling. I have never bowled so terribly in my life.

My girls....
Dean Josh who was bowling triple strikes... disgusting really.
Tiffany... How DO you always end up with the boys...
More candids...

And again...
Add Mr. Bradley. he's very fun to bowl with actually. He's quite the dancer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures of the kids. THose will be a treasure someday. Glad Jennifer could come. Mom