Sunday, September 24, 2006

Where I Wanna Be

Another great weekend. All Saturday of it. :) Well ok so I got to shopping on Friday which was good. Except for the sitting in traffic on a hill with a stick. Anyway. Saturday morning Tanya and I went to breakfast at Jaclyn's. Carrie came down for the weekend which made it all the more exciting.


Sabbath afternoon the social work club (led by our fearless leader Grace) went to a homeless shelter to help out. I promise I worked hard despite appearances.

See... Told you. Scrubing walls. It felt good to actually see the dirt coming off, even though it's gonna be just as bad tomorrow. Or so they tell me.


And here's the gang!


That evening my highschool buddies all decided to get together. It had been awhile since the last reunion. Eight of us total. My car also got to make it's first appearance to my friends. The guys in the group are quite car crazy. Bobby walked up to it said "nice car... pop the hood." And so I did.


Then we finally hit the road! Windows down.. music blaring... laughin our heads off. I love these people. They are the absolute greatest!



See what I mean?



Desmond and Bobby were trying to be cool and pop their collars so Caleb tried to fit in with his napkins...

Later we ended up down town (where I had to parallel park..yuk) Then got rained out and went to see cars at the 2 dollar theater. Actually very good. Only to be made better by the tradition of the huge popcorn bucket getting passed around and laughing because Katie is laughing so hard. Did I mention I love my friends?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see ya drivin' your mo!