Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Weekender

Jaclyn left me this weekend for her boyfriend. Imagine that! However it turned out to be quite a busy Sabbath even though it didn't get off to a very fast start.

The comforters were somehow lost in the rush to get here so Tanya has been making due. Don't know why she doesn't just GET IN but hey, who am I to tell her what to do.


Grace and I went to Lula Falls with about 30 other people from southern. It turned out to be quite gorgeous as you can see.




This is up above the falls. Unfortunately it was quite dry so they weren't as full as usual. Still a great view.



Paulette, Grace, Me, and Diana. (nope not Danielle even though it looks just like her.) Paulete had already taken a plunge and Grace and I were eyeing the cold water. In the end I decided to stay dry. How unadveturous I know but I got my adventure in climbing back up the 60 ft wall.



I decided to try highlighting my hair again. Tanya enjoyed laughing at me very much. I had the usual troubles. I was supposed to leave the stuff on for 1 hour but at 15 minutes Tanya pointed out that my hair was VERY blonde and indeed it sure was. So I hit the panic button and got it all off. I think I could have left it on a little longer but really I like it a lot. It lightened the whole thing but looks very natural. I tried to take and "after" picture but you couldn't really tell so I guess you'll just have to see me in person.

1 comment:

Ryan and Jaclyn said...

I'm impressed! You actually put a highlighting cap picture of yourself on the internet. That is a sign of wonderful self-esteem. Sorry I left you for the weekend but it was so much fun! ;-)