Monday, September 18, 2006

The Long Awaited...Finally Here

First of all my apologies to those of you that have been awaiting these pictures. It's been on of those crazy weeks and then when I got to the weekend I didn't want to do anything but sit and stare at the ceiling. When I finally got around to doing this blogger decided it didn't like me and wouldn't let me post so we're going to try again.


On the way to the DMV. I wasn't extremely excited and we were sitting in traffic... stopped. And I had reason to be worried. That written test was crazy. Who makes up the questions? Oh yes and I stalled twice on the driving test. But I started on a hill quite nicely. Murphey is also quite interesting. No lines really just waiting for them to stop talking about the horse they just sold, and everybody knows everybody.

Now I'm happy cause I can actually drive my car!!! Got to say it's one of the easiest sticks I've ever driven. I got in and knew it right away. Haven't gotten past the stage where the engine noises don't bother me but we're getting there.


I love the car. I really do. Come find me and I'll give you a ride.

PS: More pictures when I can actually get the thing washed and presentable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Bubsie, I am down right happy for you. I can't wait to personally see you behind YOUR wheel!

Anonymous said...

That's my girl. Looks good and must feel good too. So funny that you got a red Sentra and Jaclyn a blue. Couldn't have planned that. What are you going to name little red? I already have the devil.

Surfs Up said...

Nice pictures! So Murphy is a little bit on the redneck side it sounds like?! That's great that you have your own car, you should take Carrie for a ride this weekend! Have a great Sabbath.

Ryan

whisperer said...

Don't feel bad about stalling out during your driving test. I did that too. Did I tell you I was 19 when I got my liscense? Gregg taught me how to drive, how scary is that?