Sunday, October 15, 2006

Relaxation Exercises

For this weekend's activities Grace, Tanya and I went downtown to Coolidge to meet one of Tanya's friends. We headed out early to just relax and read before he showed up.



Cruisin along on the highway with the windows down and Tanya as our DJ. It was SUCH a nice day.







We stopped to pay tribute to the statue dumbed "Our Tribode" by Tanya and Caleb. What you don't know is that it is even equipped with cable and running water.





Grace hides her eyes behind the big chic glasses. I just lose mine somewhere in my cheeks.












Tell me that is not the most perfect place to read and relax on a sabbath afternoon. Not a cloud in the sky. They were having row boat competition on the river. Some of the the guys took time out of their racing to blow us kisses. How considerate.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan and Jaclyn said...

Nice to know it was warm enough that you enjoyed sitting outside in the sunshine while we froze ;-) I'm glad you had a good time, those are fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

Awe, I miss Coolidge...and you guys!!! :-)