Saturday, May 26, 2007

uninteresting factoids

EIGHT Lasts
1. Last cigarette: November 16, 1812
2. Last beverage: Blueberry Smoothie
3. Last phone call: Jaclyn
4. Last text message: Jenn or Jaclyn don't remember
5. Last CD played: Jars of Clay "Much Afraid"
6. Last bubble bath: Spring break last year.
7. Last time you cried: last night
8. Last meal: Cornflakes with fresh strawberries and peaches.

EIGHT Have You’s
1. Have you ever dated someone twice? sure haven't
2. Have you ever been cheated on? nope
3. Have you ever bought condoms? lol no
4. Have you ever kissed someone & regreted it? umm no.. I am a selective kisser
5. Have you ever fallen in love? not really
6. Have you ever lost someone? comes with living
7. Have you ever been depressed? unfortunately yes.
8. Have you ever been drunk and thrown up? no can't say that i have

Name SIX things you did in the past three days
1. Cleaned out my room..particularly under my bed
2. Went recruiting for Pisgah to Greenville, NC with Dad
3. Bought new shoes
4. Looked for music for the banquet at camp
5. played? worked out? whatever you do to Sudoku
6. Put new spark plug wires in my car


List FOUR people you can tell pretty much anything to
1. Jaclyn
2. Waddlesworth
There are others but then I'd have to choose only two of my friends

List THREE favorite colors
1. Red
2. Brown
3. Green

List TWO things you want to do before you die

1. Travel Europe
2. Go cow tipping.... but I'm sure I never will because APPARENTLY it's harmful to the beasts... who knew?

SO FAR IN 07′…

Been to school – My dad had the opportune statement... Is the Pope Catholic?
Made a new friend - yeah probably
Fallen out of love – no
Done something you swore never to do – actually, yes
Laughed until you cried - surely have
Went behind your parents back - Umm not that I can remember. wait, they read this... NO NEVER :)
Met someone who changed your life – this year? not coming to mind
Gotten close to someone- yup
Found out who your true friends were - well that happens every day. but then well I already knew that. it's just reinforced

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF……

1. Bush
He's human.

2. Gay Marriage?
short answer, depends on your view on separation of church and state... ask me later.

4. Straight, Gay, Bi?
Straight and very happily so.

5. Do you have a crush?
only for fun.

6. Who is the best hugger that you know?
ummm I don't know... I've never hugged anybody... EVER ha ha ha

7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
it's a possibility

8. Is there something you want to tell someone?
yes...probably. but I forgot.. Oh yeah, Jaclyn I have a Drs appointment June 21 (I think) so I'm coming over. Hey maybe I'll bring your duffel bag then. taking into consideration that it fits into Sparky...

9. What brand of shirt are you wearing?
GAP

10. Would you kiss someone on your top friends? (this is a myspace survey...)
refer to the question about being in love.

12. How many people on your top friends?
twenty something... couldn't tell you

13. How many kids do you want to have?
four...although I recently heard about a woman that had 16 and that's pretty won...yeah no...horrific.

14. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
yup

15. Do you wanna change your name?
right now no... but watch me get some horrible last name when I get married. could be a deal breaker, you never know. ;)

16. What did you do for your last birthday?
Painted pottery with Tanya and Grace. and had like three parties because I am just that loved.

17. What time did you wake up today?
the first time? in the sevens probably. But I didn't get out of bed til 9 something

18. What were you doing at midnight last night?
waxing eloquent on biblical philosophy with my parents.

19. Name something you CANNOT wait to do:
eat supper (I'm exciting I know)

20. Last time you saw your dad
10 minutes ago

21. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
I am not at liberty to say...

22. Which hand do you like better?
Are you serious? is the is real question? my left because it's the underdog. I DON'T KNOW

23. What are you listening to right now?
banging in the kitchen, my typing, and the humming computer.

24. Have you ever talked to Tom? (inventor of Myspace for those of you that haven't entered that universe.)
not been on my top priority list.

25. Have you ever donated money to a good cause?
I'm a social work major...

27. Least favorite month?
September, schools hitting full swing and it isn't Christmas yet. There's nothing exciting about it.

28. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
Something of Jaclyn's probably

29. Who’s getting on your nerves right now?
This survey...why would I answer that?

30. Most visited webpage?
myspace

31. Would you help your best friend fight if he/she is losing?
well that's a deep question..what are they fighting for? Do I believe in it? are we talking about a fist fight? Or are we talking along the lines of a cat fight? OK yeah most likely.

32. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, but really neither unless I need to wash my windshield.

33. What’s the worst day of your life?
Lets hope I've forgotten about it. either way I'm not going to try to remember

34.have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
Probably by my mother but nothing juicy no...

35. Do you disagree with a lot of things going on in the world?
don't we all? Again, I'm a Social Work Major! but then at the same time, people are human.

36. Do you think there’s some models/people out there, that should lose a few pounds?
NO! feed them, feed them more! models that is. as for people, yeah maybe if we're talking about super size me or something of the sort. Healthy is a good thing

No comments: