Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The beginnings...

In case you wondered why I've suddenly dropped off the face of the earth it's because I have. I'm back at camp working hard. Sorry this blog brings no pictures. I've been behind the camps camera taking staff photos so I'm not feeling much like bringing mine out. Tomorrow I get to do more, plus shopping and painting a castle. How exciting huh?

Actually it is. I am in no way being sarcastic. I don't know how people could not want to work at camp. I don't think there's a better job.

Programming is starting to come together slowly. Curses on the banquet but Friday night... wow its going to be an amazing full scale production. We're using over 3/4 of the staff with lighting and screens and we're building extra staging for it. Glenn and I spent a good 4 or more hours on it today, even went through lunch. (such hard workers we are lol) Tomorrow starts practice. I'm excited.

I can't believe it's only 9 o'clock. When you are getting up at 5:30 the day seems to continue for forever, but you sure do get a lot done. It's time to get out of the office...so I think I'll stop here.

No comments: