Thursday, December 14, 2006

Still Holding Strong

So you remember how I am the champion of Rabbit Rabbit? Well I would like to add that yes, I still currently am.

One gentleman took my challenge seriously and formed The Supreme Order of the Rabbit Regime for Organized Warfare" (or something like that) abbreviated to The Regime or SORROW. Since then we've taken this game to a whole new level. The Regime (who is definaletly losing due to what he calls cell phone trouble) has made himself into a facious dictator and even has a MySpace dedicated to his rule.

http://profile.myspace.com/the_regime


I know we're weird but if this is what it takes to win then so be it. Anybody else want to join? Next step is to turn a whole country against me I guess. This means an awful lot of sleepless 1st day of the months.

No comments: