Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Fat Guy Made It!

Well Christmas finally came to our house. I'd have to say it's one of the best we've ever had.















What is Christmas without pajamas? Our family also has a tradition of getting Bibles. This is no ordinary Bible though. It's side-by-side spanish and english. I LOVE IT! I can even read some of the spanish now! So exciting!

Jaclyn gave me Crocs!!!! I laugh at myself I do. I remember when I first saw them back in highschool when they first came out. This guy had them in bright yellow and we all made fun of them and told him they were the ugliest things. I remember thinking I didn't know how anybody could like them. Since then I've apparently changed my mind. And of course I have to get them in a bright color. I love this color lately. Sad to say I own quite a bit of it. We don't know what's wrong with me.














I like to make myself look stupid. What can I say? But I had to keep with tradition and take a worm picture in my new sleeping bag. I was so excited. I've needed one for so long. and it's RED! Another very favorite color. Can you tell?














Ryan hit and absolute Jack Pot with his presents to Jaclyn. See how happy she is?! But Dad took the cake. Just in case you don't realize it he's laying on a dog bed. It's really just a big pillow that he can lay on, (Pillows would have to be in his top three favorite things in the world) but the sad truth is that it does happen to be a dog bed. Hey it was on his list! The other thing is a brand new BB gun. Let me just say, aside from the pumping part it is way too much fun.

Stayed tuned there's much more to come. Christmas only just started. I happen to know there's more pictures out there floating around. Like target practice for instance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the RED close-ups of you!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, love the pics! Keep 'em coming!!!

MJ said...

The pastor at Family Camp at AuSable wore the same color crocs you got for Xmas. Strange looking, I have to admit! (It's only fitting for a social work major. . .) And yesterday guess what my doctor was wearing - how'd you guess! But they weren't lime green. See ya soon I hope - if you're still willing to come see me.