Monday, August 07, 2006

What do I call this?

Well I'm back at Southern. In some ways it's very depressing, in others... Well it will be lots of fun to live with my sister and just hang out at southern without school for awhile. I go back to work on Wednesday. Terribly unexciting. I admit I could never be a secretary for the rest of my life.

But anyway. The family is down here too so we've been doing a little visiting. Back at the Heilmans for spaghetti and a good time. Makes me feel like I'm back home again. Then Saturday night the France family took over the Collegedale church and had a small social. Poor Ryan had to meet the family but he did a great job.... I'm feeling very uneloquent (if that's a word) this morning, so I'm just gonna shut up and post some pictures. :)




There they are! Robin and I both agree this is a little bit weird. Definately a good thing, just unexpected. It's good to see Jaclyn so happy. Ryan passed my preliminary testing so I suppose the prospects are looking good for him. He just has a few more hoops to go through such as, the 10 page survey complete with an essay on why I should let him date my sister. Then there's the lie detector test and a full background check. Ryan also suggested a urine test. Now he's thinkin! Other then that he's good to go.



What would we do without cousins that annoy us? Don't worry I won this one...I think. See Jaclyn eyeing him with a knife? JUST KIDDING!



Feeding our faces...



Jaclyn and I try to explain dutch blitz... He didn't get it. Oh well, guess that makes up for beating us at Sorry and Sorry partners. It was the attack of the killer guys. I blame it all on the cards and the inability to fight back. Don't worry, next time the "unbeatable" team of Dad and Ryan WILL be creamed, to put it lightly.



Breakin it down with a little Heart and Soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED the pics, Stephanie! Glad Ryan passed your "tests." Did he manage to pass Ken's??? Poor guy . . .