Sunday, August 20, 2006

Happy Days

My last weekend of freedom... Carrie came down since her parents are bringing Grant over. We even had a surprise. Jaclyn opened the door to Amy. Both she and Jeremy decided to come down for a surprise visit. All that was missing was Ryan...Heilman that is.

Jaclyn and Carrie just don't know how to sleep in, so they decided to take pictures of me while I enjoyed my Sabbath morning. Doesn't get much better then that my friends! Even have Waddlesworth.









Now awake after an amazing meal of spaghetti. My experiment of fruit pizza for dessert even worked amazingly enough.







Carrie takes on Jaclyn... Unfortunately she doesn't realize that Dad has taught Jaclyn well and she has no chance.







No Jaclyn... that isn't part of the game!





Jeremy and Amy coach me as I cautiously get into the cold mountain water. It's a good thing too because poor Jaclyn slipped and fell within the first five minutes and was out the rest of the time. She can hardly move this morning. I'm sure she's thanking somebody for making pain killers.







The rocks are quite slippery and I wasn't liking the look of the slimey "slide" so I just decided to hang on.









Carrie trys to get me to go down the rock covered in slime. She even held my hand! :) This is called fun.












And it was fun! Despite the slime the 5 foot slide provided a tad bit of excitement. Maybe it was the cold plunge at the end.














Finding a small waterfall...It gives quite a nice massage actually.
















We made it back home and tried out some "Thump Thump" or "Seven Up" or... I don't remember the other names but also multitasked and watched a little "Gone in 60 Seconds." We laughed probably 80% of the time which was torture for Jaclyn and her bruised ribs. Sorry Jaclyn... but you know it was funny.

2 comments:

whisperer said...

Hi Stephani, It was nice to see you today. Thanks for helping us get Grant unloaded, we appreciated all your help.

Looks like you all had a fun weekend. A word of warning, be careful following Carrie into stuff she is fearless, and will try anything that looks remotely fun.

Hope you have a really good school year and if you get the chance say hi to Grant once in awhile.

Cheri

Anonymous said...

I love these picture at ocoee. It looks so refreshing. So glad that you are having a good time.
mom