Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Changing Office

Wednesday was my first day back at work... Didn't really get much done cause we were all catching up on our summers. I also still haven't gotten the chance to meet my new boss. But I did get to spend some quality time with the copy machines. Let's just say I didn't miss those a bit. They hate me I swear. I guess the feeling is mutual. Within minutes I'm always digging up to my elbox for jammed paper. I'm sure I have scars on my arms for the numerous cuts and abraisions.


But after that Joylynn invited Sarah and I over to her house for supper. It was Sarah's last day of work since she's going to be leaving us for Africa probably some time this week. She's going to be greatly missed I might add.


We had a really great time at supper. The conversation never dwendled and for girls you can't quite beat the cooking in the kitchen fun. Katie (Joylynn's dog) is absolutely adorable and quite well trained I might add. Poor Joylynn is in the process of moving. I don't envy her at all. I've gone through that way too many times.

Now Sarah has gone and I am the only student worker for now. More work for me! And yeah, I'm thinkin that's a good thing.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Can you tell me where exactly your elbox is on your body???

MJ said...

There's a smartie pants in every crowd, eh, Stephanie??? Oh well, we have our blog watchdog. I'm so glad you'll all be over fur dinner today - let's see if she catches that one!!!!