Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tayco Ball

It was four o'clock on a Thursday. We'd been in class for 3 hours in a room we affectionately call "the closet" with one more hour to go when I decided we had to do something after class. It's been the most awful week and though it definitely isn't over... I needed to do something fun. So I started inviting and several of us social work girls headed to Taco Bell after class.


Mariessa and Lisa


Julie and Sarah M.
Julie is also my fellow Celiac sufferer. We do a lot of cooking together.


Sarah M and Sarah H. and there's one more Sarah but she didn't come.

aaaand if you have ever gone to Taco Bell with Jaclyn or I, you know that we play the Taco Bell game. At first it might sound bad but it's actually quite fun. You sit so all you can see is the front of the car going through the drive through then guess what kind of person is driving it. Race, age, sex, etc.

So here it is. The Taco Bell Game Copyright Jaclyn and Stephanie Ford 1990's






Candi and I. She's talking to her cousin about the road kill deer he just pulled off the road for dinner.

And all of us minus Lisa... Mariessa's self photo skills were almost perfect. Carrie do you give lessons?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who was in the car. The tape stopped before we got the answer.

Mom

Carrie said...

Yeah! I want to know too. So that's what social work majors do, huh? Profile people based on their cars!?! Actually, I love that game too and we usually play it at our Tayco Ball here. :)