Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Abby Show

I had to get in 10 hours of parent/child observation for my Parenting class so I called up Callie. Thought I'd kill two birds with one stone. Get the hours in and have fun seeing a friend at the same time.

And I hope you like baby pictures because well, she's pretty much the star of this blog.

Sabbath morning eating cheerios/throwing them on the floor for Aslan. You simply can't tell me she isn't the cutest baby EVER!

And then came the Abby show...

Callie and were watching youtube movies Saturday night and were rather enjoying them. I'd found a particularly juicy one and called Callie over to see it. Abby did not appreciate the break in supper so we switched and I started feeding her while Callie watched. Problem: Callie and I were laughing. Abby thought this was hilarious and started laughing too, which meant her food came spewing out of her mouth. Well this was even funnier to me and...lets just hope this was only a one night habit. Other wise I'm TRULY sorry Callie. Either way it does happen to make for some rather fun footage.



Apparently she doesn't like to spew on camera so that was the before, and here comes the after.



She and I were both covered in carrots by the time all of this was over.

And then this one, just because it's adorable.




Callie and Andy had to go to something for the school this morning so I got to babysit!

This is Aslan, SO busted, thanks to this picture. Abby thinks it's hilarious to put her toys in Aslan's nose and he can't handle the temptation not to eat them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful blue eyes.
She is cute.
Mom