Saturday, September 13, 2008

Enchiladas Anyone?

It started as a simple get together with friends and ended up a large get together, as in take over the house. But hey, the more the merrier.

Grace and some friends from AFM (the company that sent her to Laos) making the guacamole.
The spread... Salad, chips and salsa, two kinds of rice, bean and cheese enchiladas, and potato enchiladas, with apple pie and brownies for desert.


Tanya and Jeff!

Jeana, my long lost friend, who moved miles away my Jr. year of highschool, has recently moved back down here!! I think a lot of it had to do with the guy next to her, Andrew, who she met online through a friend. His sister is one of my good friends. It's a small world. I'm just happy to have her back.

The crew minus a few

Looking at Grace's picture from Laos

Using Google earth to look at Majuro where Tanya and Jeff were.

Like my orange lip stick? it was the enchiladas I promise.

After lunch a smaller group of us headed to Coolidge Park.

Tanya's learning to long board.

After throwing a football around for a bit and playing in the water fountain, we all just chilled in the shade, or should I say roasted. It was SOOOO hot!

Grace wanted a picture of the three of us. Handing the camera to Jeff= mistake. He basically just snapped constantly for 5 minutes. But well, that being said, It made for some pretty fun pictures, so thank you Jeff.


Words cannot describe how wonderful these girls are. They are definitely my favorite.
Tanya and Jeff
Desmond and Adrienne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Guess you are glad to be back at college in some ways. Looks like your academy friends have stuck.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Now dis bee good stuff. Execellent pics with comments. Gold-medal day with friends.
Dad