Sunday, March 02, 2008

Coordination

I've learned a new "sport." It's amazing really that I can do something that coordinated. But, I can wall walk now.

Basically you are using your entire body to propel yourself up the side of this wall. When you hit the tramp, you have to pop your arms and your shoulders at the same time as your legs then reach with your torso while getting your footing correct so that you can use them to help you climb and then push yourself down to the tramp again.


This is really a poor specimen. Being sick has taken it out of me and I couldn't climb worth beans today. I can usually make it up to the tip of the star almost. Next is learning to spin sideways, land, and keep going. hmmmm

2 comments:

Surfs Up said...

That's cool Stephanie. I have always liked watching Wall Walking at Gymnastics Shows. Are you doing that with a fever? You are crazy. I didn't even know you were in Collegedale this week until Friday morning.

MJ said...

I'm impressed. I'm trying to figure out if that's all trampoline under you. If not, I'm worried!