Saturday, June 30, 2007

To The Zoo

For our day off Kristin and I went to Columbia and stayed at her mother's apartment. It was a very relaxing 24 hours. Thursday morning we went to the Columbia Zoo. I hadn't been there for probably 10 years. When I was a kid the McNitts used to take us every summer.

These guys are pretty fun. One crawled all the way up my arm.

My first time milking a "cow"

This guy liked to give big wet kisses through the glass.
Jaclyn, remember these? This used to be the favorite attraction when I was a kid. Now there's only 4 of them and they don't do much or make as much noise. Nothing is ever as good as when I was a kid...
Upon seeing this guy a little girl exclaimed, "Look daddy! A Geico!" Apparently those commercials have done more damage then we thought...

Getting bored while waiting for the tram.


They've added gardens since I was there last. Not bad really.

No comments: