Thursday, February 08, 2007

Where's my spoonful of sugar?

Do you ever have those days where EVERYTHING goes wrong. well I've had two of them, one being the more prevelant.

After a nice dose of Frank (that's frank SINATRA for you quickly spinning minds. and I WOULD marry him except we have a small problem in that he's...well...dead) I was in a superlarific mood until about 12 o'clock when sitting at work all of the sudden my cell phone, which was set on silent, yells "YOU HAVE A TEXT MESSAGE! which means somebody doesn't think you're worth the minutes." Not the best thing to happen in the Vice Presidents/Presidents office.Yeah so my cell phone's messed up.

Then came the Dr's appointment. I have to get approval to go overseas next year which meant opening up the file again. We're back to "I don't know what you have, but it's not what the other doctor said." So we get to get more tests, drugs, and see more doctors all for the love of spain. Someday I'll think it's worth it. Right now I'm totally ticked.

My computer got itself a virus so I took that in, only to discover that I had left a homework assignment and a 5 page double spaced paper for my Social Work application on it. I had to redo the assigment, except without the aid of my computer, and got the paper back just in time today. Only now I have to reload everything back on to the computer cause they wiped it out.

I spent two hours reading a chapter only to find out that it was the wrong one and I had a quiz and a journal report due on it the next day so I got to spend another 2 hours reading the right one.

I could continue but I think you get the idea. Finally I just ended up standing in the shower for 20 minutes despising the world. My doctor say's I'm too perfectionistic and I need to not worry so much about my grades. HA! that's funny. People say I should start saying no and then I wouldn't be stressed. HA! probably a good idea. However even if I had done these things they don't take into account that the world has been against me this week! What did I do to offend it? Maybe it's just America.. Maybe I should leave. Oh wait, spain is what started a lot of this mess in the first place. Good gravy. Why wasn't I born a big fat cat?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I suggest to you instead of Frank Sinatra, a young man named Michael Bublé?

http://www.michaelbuble.com/

He's more your age, sounds a lot like Frank and he's actually alive, which is a definite plus, I think. ;o)

My personal favorite is simply called "Home."

whisperer said...

I also wish I had been born a cat-surprise!