Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Being Administrative

February means Ad Staff planning weekend again. In the 10 minutes I had to make a half mile walk from Brock and get packed My camera didn't manage to make it into my suitcase but Grace snapped a few. And in the interest of you knowing what I did this weekend I'm allowing you to see such horrific pictures of myself.

We all stayed at the Faber's house. They have some amazing couches which we took advantage of after our first meeting of the weekend. Nothing like a couch, a warm fire, and well the guys were alright too I guess. :) Behind me Glenn is eating all of the plums in hopes of finding a good one. Or so he says. Someday I'll forgive him for that.

When I walked in the house the three guys had these swords. I knew I was back at NOSOCA with all the toys. They would put cups in the holes then drink out of them like that. They also worked up a nice routine with them. Since they made noise they made it look like the three of them were hitting an imaginary ball around the living room. What's sad is it was actually mesmerizing.

We took the pontoon boat out for sunset and sundown worship, which was nice...

Except this is Glenn and I just before we froze to death.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm blocking all future correspondence from you because I don't want to feel like I'm missing out on all of this. I'm insanely jealous that you can still work at camp. What was I thinking growing up and getting a job that doesn't allow me to? :(