Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday's Happenings

Grace has her birthday on tuesday, Desmond's was last Thursday, and Kristen's was today, so we all went out to eat.


Kristen learns how to test a battery with your tongue.



I think we need some more guys in the group eh?

The rest of the day has been spent on my two projects that are due tomorrow.
This is statistical analysis on skittles and kidney beans with Tricia, Lisa, and Katelyn

Tomorrow, Sarah, Missy, and I are doing a presentation on Catholicism and Protestantism so we have turned it into a "presidential" debate.

This is Pope Benedict The Missy
A close up of the crucifix and the lovely hat, that I'm sure they don't call a hat.
We actually start arguing and accusing in this thing. It's rather funny, to us anyway. At one point in the practice I accidentally said that we as protestants did not practice the birthing of babies. Hmmm let's hope I don't slip up like that tomorrow, should have been baptism.

No comments: