Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Snapshots

Pisgah is almost over and it's the most depressing thing I've ever heard.

Rosa, my housemate, and I at Friendship Commitment
The Josh and I...he was the other assistant dean this year.
My senior girls
Do you see why I love this job??
Sharon's dog Kelsey was always a willing recipient of any type of attention.

The Deans
These shorts are too short young lady!

Classic Shawntez
"Another dorm fight? I'll be right there." Even in the last few days I've been dealing with discipline. Funny how it doesn't bother me anymore.
This is where they hang out when they all should be in their rooms at lights out.
Esther and Na Young
Joy and Haruka
Carrina and Tiffany
My three stooges.
ELSEY!
Girls Club Store
Freshmen

Jackie and Maggie, home sweet home

The groupies

Studying in the closet when the power went out because for some reason that was the only part of their room that had light.

Anna RAing

Yessica and Antonella






No comments: