Monday, November 19, 2007

Circuit Riding

This weekend I got to be the lucky sponsor for the circuit riding group. Excuse me while I am proud of myself for a moment, but just to add some excitement, this is what Dean Stephanie got to drive in downtown Charlotte, sometimes at night.
Ross did an amazing job preaching. Even used the Greek context to bring out his points. I was very impressed.

After two church services we crashed the Knight's house for the afternoon. Valerie made some amazing salsa and guacamole for the occasion.
I finally got to meet the famous Maximus, and yeah I'd have to agree. He's a pretty fantastic dog.
Stanley brought out some black mail baby photos. Always fun.


Saturday evening we did a vespers program at Charlotte Sharon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THese are good pictures, especially the one of the guy at the piano. THe lighting is interesting and you can see the reflection of his face in the music stand.
Mom