Sunday, April 08, 2007

Life of late...

I was looking through blogs this weekend and realized that I hadn't blogged since Spring Break. You have all probably given up on even checking it but, oh well. The pictures that I currently have are all of me studying. That's what life has been lately.

This is actually writing essays for mid-terms. It payed off thank goodness.
I think that all of the teachers got together and gave everybody projects this year. I have a ton. This is my room in full project production. Tanya is putting ink all over paper and I am pressing flowers for a plant collection. I believe this was some time after eleven at night.

Biology has been a killer lately. We had a group project in which we had to conduct an experiment and then present it. Thursday it gets torn apart to see if we did it correctly. WAHOO!
This is one of our experiments, oddly enough. Just in case you want know, at least on the short term, Sierra Mist grows plants better then Dasani.

Smiling while everybody else works...
Beautiful I know... Discussion gets hostile over...well, something about corn plants.

And there we all are.

No comments: