Sunday, March 11, 2007

To Florida, to Florida to buy a.....something other then a fat hog.

Spring break is over. Believe me I'm crying. Well not really. It was a really good break and I intend to make you wild with envy. But anyway, here's some of what we did. (I tried to pick some that Jaclyn didn't have so you get some variety.)
About to embark on our journey through the swamp... The swamp has a name but I would kill it in translation.
Searching for alligators... We saw 21 in total.
I love feeding animals. Even the slobbery ones.
This tree is either supposed to make you fall in love or give you 70 years of good luck I can't remember. Lets hope its the latter.
I'm so excited to be on this ride I can hardly contain myself.











More shots from Epcot....


If you look at Jaclyn's blog there is a picture of just her and Mom in these hats. When I had finished taking that picture a rich French accent glided through the air from behind me. Turning around I discoverd and fine young french man name Guillermo to wanted to make sure I was in the picture too. I wanted to take him home with me but he wouldn't fit in my suitcase. :(
Why have I included this picture? I don't know. This is what one looks like when you have to leave fine young french men behind.


This is a Banyon Tree. I'd always heard about them but I think they are the coolest things. I am going to buy one to live in. They can cover 38 miles. This one was only 70 years old. You see about a quarter of it here.

Once you get her on it Mom is THE most fun person to ride a rollercoaster with. She laughs the entire time.
First time on a Ferris Wheel. Shocking isn't it but don't I look stately?

So cute is she.

Random picture from Downtown Disney.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, this makes more sense now. Jaclyn was calling it a bonsai tree, which usually get oh, maybe a foot tall. I was thoroughly confused. Thanks for clearing that up.

Anonymous said...

is this when i met up with you in Kissimmee??