Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Study Tactics

Sunday was Strawberry Fest which is pictures of the year and usually not that great. This year it happened to be pictures but mostly an arts show and turned out to be really good. At the end they had probably 25 huge balloons come from the balcony and people were talking them home. One girl tried to fit it through her dorm door... yeah, that wasn't happening, but it was pretty funny to watch.

Sadly it all ended with a rather large BAM! which, considering the size, was loud enough to wake up the entire dorm. Perfect at midnight. What people do, I swear.

I've officially lost my mind. School is getting to me.

See what I mean? Six classes, work, completion of various projects, and a final later, studying for the next final loses all sense of propriety.


Lunelle started it. (despite me previous personal affinities) We had been studying for an hour and a half and were getting antsy, so there in the lobby of the girls dorm we all joined her... Can't say that it helps much with the biological terminology I was learning but hey it released tension.

1 comment:

Ryan and Jaclyn said...

Your sense of propriety eh? Bet nobody else knows where that's from... I actually do that same thing in chairs/couches sometimes... It works when you're tired of being in the same position and when studying increases the blood flow to the brain. Maybe we should all stand on our heads while studying, but this would make it difficult to hold notes.