Sunday, March 22, 2009

day trip

I spent the weekend at Candi's house and on Saturday we went down to Kim's for lunch, to see the new baby, and get some riding in. Sorry no pictures of the baby. BUT... Hannah at one month old already has her own horse.

This is Winnie. Don't let her short stature fool you. She's a pistol and happens to have the rest of the herd of boys totally in rapture. They prefer to spend their days next to her pen rather than grazing. Not kidding.

David and Goliath. Actually that's Perry. He's her Frisian and the Cadillac of all horses.

Not sure whether to put this one up or not. I promise I was only trying to make him stand, but it looks like I was pulling his mouth off.


Look at that mane!
Kim jumping Sunny the perfect little western guy. Did I mention I got to jump Perry? It was over a log in the woods and on that guy you feel like you are floating.



You can't help but love the guy.



No comments: