Saturday, December 13, 2008

the trouble with haystacks

Katie surprised us and came over for the weekend. Saturday afternoon we watched Joseph and then before going to coolidge decided we'd better eat something even tho we'd eaten 2-3 hours previous. Haystacks it what I had but there's a problem with haystacks. It's hard to keep them small. sooo....




Yes I know, I'm odd but I had to take a picture of this because I am proud. It's pumpkin cheesecake with graham cracker crust and it is almost gone. Julie came over last night and we made a gluten free dinner complete with this and I must say we pulled it off nicely. Katie commented she didn't know gluten free could taste so good.
Coolidge has got to be one of my favorite places on earth

Trying to get to her level


we had lots of fun with the sculptures
Bird watching with an old friend

This has got to be one of my favorite sculptures ever.
This sculpture chair thing however was quite disturbing.

I just liked this door.

Grace on the elephant fountain


Is it just me or is the english not entirely correct? I don't exactly get what is being said.

They have these gold feet on the sidewalk that show you how to do different dances. This is the Cha Cha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Food looks good. Hope you'll try that cheeze cake while you are home.
Love, mom

Anonymous said...

Greeeeeeeeeettttttttttt stuff!
Love, Dad