Friday, August 08, 2008

Wake Surfing

I learned a new trick this summer in after weeks called wake surfing. Basically it is what it's called. You surf the wake.

Getting up can be tricky. It's just like getting up with a wakeboard except that it's bigger and you feet are loose on the board. This is Kelly, not me btw.

Now this is me... Once you're up you have to pull yourself forward.


And then find the right spot.
Once you've found it you drop the ropes and just go, but I haven't gotten to point where I'm ready to do that yet. See how close you are to the boat?

JT doing a flip of some sort.


JT driving.


After 11 weeks at camp I'm home. It flew by. Best summer ever tho.

2 comments:

MJ said...

What I'd like to know is how many have been overcome by the fumes so close to the boat's exhaust!? When we visited Ryan there that summer, he showed us that accomplishment too. It's too tricky!

Anonymous said...

It looks difficult to get up. Is it? What else will they come up with? Glad you had a great summer.
Mom