Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tired? Find a friend...

Oh this semester. It's gonna kill me. I hate it already. I hate that it takes my meal times and life time. But there will always be things to make it brighter.

10:oo am sitting in Biology bored and losing attention when Rachel pokes me. Her eyes huge, she says, "look what's next to me!" Looking to my right I stare eye to eye with a stiff but snarling creature springing from a trash can with 50 other of it's friends. It's claws ready to rip my face off, eye's glaring. But not to worry it was dead so it couldn't get to me. Tell me why we have to have rigormortised cat in large quantities stuffed in trash cans? I wasn't the only one appalled by the fact that I had been in close proximity with such a creature for almost 50 minutes. For the rest of the class period rebecca made friends with the other side of the room while rachel and I continued to stare in horror. Mind you I've disected many things but this...this was just too freaky.

8:00 pm Tanya and I go for a walk. We must look drunk as we walk down the street staggering as we perform the stories we're telling. Or laughing uncontrolably at our shadows and madly waving hair. Nobody else would find it funny but Tanya always knows what's TRULY funny. Just randomly we decide to hit up the music building and end up singing our hearts out for over an hour even with homework waiting.

God give an extra blessing to those who are shy and lonely for my life revolves around people. What WOULD I do without them?

1 comment:

Ryan and Jaclyn said...

I think God uses crazy people like you and Tanya (and Ryan?) to bless those shy people like me because we secretly like people but don't know how to just jump into the fun. You are teaching me to make the little things fun in life too.