Friday, July 28, 2006

There's a Battle Goin On

I finally managed to get ahold of the pictures from battle tubing so I thought I'd share. The camera wasn't very good so be forewarned. Even though these are really from last week, you might as well count them for this week, because it seems to be our evening entertainment a lot of times.



Basically the idea is to get the other team off of their tube. If you have to jump onto the other one then so be it. However most of the time that gets YOU kicked off. Be prepared to take a beating whatever the situation though. (Especially with 6 guys)


Desmond decides to sacrifice his body for the team and acts a a bridge between the two tubes for a good 5 minutes.


I just want to share that I'm stupid. If you noticed I wasn't in the first two pictures because I had a rather large burn from mystery dinner that was giving me some trouble. I had decided to stay out of the water for that purpose. Tubing will burn your elbows without them being burned already. Yeah so I submitted to peer pressure and got out there with the guys cause it's just so much fun! Here Jonathan and I are making sure my arm's still attached.




Like I said.. Bad camera. But I'm the one in the middle kicking. Legs were made specifically for this game I'm telling you. Well atleast for me because when you're playing with a bunch of guys using the strongest part of your body is essential.



Nice sunset to make a crazed situation seem tranquil. Josh is about to jump on the already gigantic pile, while I lay there on the side laughing at them all.




And finally... The guys get the courage up to see who's gonna grab the other one first. We won... Just so you know... I was the only one from my team who stayed on. But ok ok, I'm willing to submit to the fact that they were being nice to the only girl. I am really starting to miss my own sex after these two weeks. (even though there happens to be four of us this week, I never see them and they certainly don't come to my rescue) Poor Dad. I don't know how you do it all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like TONS of fun. Wish I was in the middle of it.