Monday, July 13, 2009

Friday Events

I took my camera out Friday afternoon to play around with it so here are some random pictures of the evenings happenings at Family Camp.
Tanya really enjoys pizza for supper.

What we do when we are supposed to be taking down the cafeteria for the Worship Lounge
comparing tans...because that's what we do at camp.

Meagan, Me, Tanya, and Brianna, perfectly centered because of my new flip screen that will come out to the side. You can tell I'm looking at it lol.



Candy Bar Kick Ball
the illustrious onlookers

Mikey's flying leap kick

out at first


Lined up for flag lowering


The staff kids did the honors
Getting instructions for the peanut hunt of which there are no pictures because a I was too busy eating them.
This is what happens when I let people play with my hair.

No comments: