Sunday, April 26, 2009

heat = go outside?

The last Sabbath afternoon of the school year...

This was my view out the back window as I was doing lunch dishes.


Since it was the first really hot day of the year, a big group of us headed to the River Park.

GQ'n it with the Blue Heron of peace...or something like that.
It was hot... but we made the best of it.

he he
Grace never did stand for such nonsense...but um, these pictures were her idea just so you know.
Desmond is so manly he won't even let Alex in the picture.


Ultimate frisbee. Did I mention it was oober hot?
















Renee demonstrates the head catching technique. She's going to be Grace's roommate next year. Therefore I will be living with three Asians and one part Asian. Didn't know I had such an affinity, but hey they are all pretty great.








Nathan and I caught the frisbee at the same time. It was a beautiful moment but after the shock wore off the fight then followed.


The music crew.

2 comments:

Ryan and Jaclyn said...

This Renee would be the same Renee who is very musical, yes? I remember her from the music dept stuff.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great time with friends. That is what it is all about. You have one more year at least of living the great life, being surrounded by young people. Enjoy.

Love, Mom