Thursday, October 30, 2008

when you're supposed to be studying

When I came back from my year away I was thrown out of my social work class and into the one behind it. He had been soooo close and I didn't know any of the new people and I hated it. But now, I LOVE it. I love the people in my new class. We are all together all Thursday afternoon. After getting out of a class early we all hit up KR's and got smoothies before the next one. We were laughing so hard the teacher couldn't get us quiet. Somewhere in one of those classes we started talking about hair and new styles so we decided to have a hair night.



Me showing Kaitlyn how to use the diffuser
It is student missions emphasis week this week so we were all supposed to wear our t-shirts. Grace and I even pulled off the long sleeve shirts together.
Sarah and Kaitlyn had to double team Tricia her hair was so incredibly thick!

I unfortunately couldn't just relax. I worked on my paper while Sarah straightened mine.

I was going to get Kaitlyn a drink after the other girls had left when I discovered how incredibly slippery our kitchen floor is. Kaitlyn and I had some fun with it and then when Tanya got home I showed her the fun. 11 o'clock fun. There's nothing like it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are things that make memories. Glad you shared some of your fun. It is one of the great things about school...the friends that will last forever.

Love,
MOm

Marca said...

LOVE your blog title darlin'! That's an effective way to inspire the "green" in people! :)

Carrie said...

if you had opened the door, you would have flown into the back yard. i wanna come slide.

Unknown said...

Ha! You guys are a hoot. Great way to have good clean fun. I do it at my uncles house every time I walk in. You have to take your shoes off in that house and their entry way and kitchen are all attached and have the same flooring so I get a good long slide!!!! I usually end up on my backside. LOL!